Thank you for your interest in TypeOut and we are always seeking highly skilled audio typists to join our team.
The majority of our work is as follows:
- One to one interviews
- Focus groups (multiple speakers)
- Legal work including PACE interviews
- Medical reports and letters
- Dictation – including surveyors reports
In order to join our team you will need the following:
- We only accept highly experienced typists who are currently working for other transcription organisations
- Must be “self employed” and have a UTR number from HMRC
- A computer and a good broadband internet connection as well as email
- Have your own digital transcription equipment, this includes a USB foot pedal and software
- Good quality headphones
- UK based staff ONLY please
- Minimum audio typing speed of 75wpm
- A high standard of English grammar
- Knowledge of search engines – will be required to search for words during the transcription process
How to apply:
- Do not apply by telephone – we only accept online applications
- Simply fill in our online application form and remember to attach your c.v.
- Click here to apply …>
- Your C.V and application form will be reviewed by our recruitment team and if successful you will receive an email asking you to complete a typing test.
- If you pass the test then you will be sent a confidentiality agreement to sign and on receipt of this you will start receiving job notifications.
- There are no fees when joining TypeOut
- Due to the nature of outsourcing, there is no guarantee of regular work or income
- It can take a number of weeks for us to respond to applications due to the volume of interest in working for us
- If you are DBS (CRB) cleared please let us know – many jobs require this